1. Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine: a potential and controversial treatment for COVID-
19. Arch. Pharm. Res.
2. Hypothesis: Pentoxifylline is a potential cytokine modulator therapeutic in COVID-19 patients. Pharmacol Res Perspect.
3. Hemorrhagic stroke and anticoagulation in COVID-19. J Stroke and Cerebrovasc Dis.
4. COVID-19 treatment: close to a cure? A rapid review pharmacotherapies for the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). Int J Antimicrobial Agents.
5. Corticosteroid therapy for patients with COVID-19 pneumonia: a before–after study. Int J Antimicrobial Agents.
6. Treatment with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and combination in patients hospitalized with COVID-19. Int J Infect Dis.
7. Return to School for Pediatric Solid Organ Transplant Recipients in the United States During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Expert Opinion on Key Considerations and Best Practices. J Pediatr Infect Dis.
8. Initial Challenges of Caregiving During COVID-19: Caregiver Burden, Mental Health, and the Parent–Child Relationship. Child Psych & Human Develop.
9. Thoracic imaging of coronavirus
disease 2019 (COVID-19) in children:a series of 91 cases.
10. Acute Fulminant Myocarditis in a Pediatric Patient With COVID-19 Infection. Pediatrics.
11. Clinical features and outcomes of pregnant women with COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Infectious Diseases.
12. Thyroid cancer in the Era of COVID-19. Endocrine.
13. The Effect of Social Support on Mental Health in Chinese Adolescents During the Outbreak of COVID-19. J Adolesc Health.
14. SARS-CoV-2 Infection and COVID-19 During Pregnancy: A Multidisciplinary Review.
Mayo Clin Proc.
15. Prevalence and Reversibility of Smell Dysfunction Measured Psychophysically in a Cohort of COVID-19 patients. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol.
16. COVID-19 and the Kidney: From Epidemiology to Clinical Practice. J Clin Med.
17. Oral symptoms and lesions in SARS-CoV-2 positive patient. Oral Dis.
18. Orthopaedic Guidelines for the COVID-19 Post-Outbreak Period. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
19. Delirium and encephalopathy in severe COVID-19: a cohort analysis of ICU patients. Crit Care.
20. COVID 19 - Clinical Picture in the Elderly Population: A Qualitative Systematic Review.